Advertising Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for traders
- Identification check Photo ID
- Trading address check Business letter head, business bank account letter
- Insurance Check Public, Employers, professional indemnity certificate.
- Qualification check Applicable qualifications ( electrical, gas nvqs or diplomas
- Governing body registration Gas safe register, elecsa, napit etc
- References 5 references from past recent clients.
- Additional supporting info CRB Checked. Membership or addition professional bodies.
In Conjunction to the above criteria the contractor must also agree to the following terms of conduct.
- Be informative and upfront withe the client at all times.
- Inform the client of all fees regarding any call out charges prior taking on works.
- Keep you fully informed regarding the day your project or works will be undertaken.
- Be a good time keeper and stick to arranged appoints. Also the trader must give sufficient notice should the appointment need to be rescheduled.
- Be Honest, courteous and treat client and their property with due care and diligence.
- Be timely with all correspondence.
- Provide a written contract for all works. This should include works schedules, costs, terms of payment and any regulations or specifications to be adhered to.
- Never ask for the whole of the payment upfront.
- Never ask for cash payments
- Deal with complaints promptly and efficiently and always try to resolve the situation in the first instance
- Never be verbally or physically abusive or threatening to the client.
Payable by either monthly or annual instalments.
Terms and conditions for Advertisers ( services or material stockist)
- Provide suitable advertising media in format ( ) and sized in Square adverts are 400 pixels wide x 400 pixels high. Please supply us with web ready .jpgs. By web ready we require the ads to be flat images, saved for web. We don’t have a maximum file size, but you should aim for lower than 100kb.
- Landscape banners are 1200 pixels wide by 200 pixels high. Please supply us with web ready .jpgs. By web ready we require the ads to be flat images, saved for web. We don’t have a maximum file size, but you should aim for lower than 100kb.
- Your advert must relate to your business and detail your trading address and contact details so our clients contact you regarding your promotions.
- Adverts must not contain an racial, abusive offensive language or imagery.
- No Nudity or pornographic media is permitted.
- Adverts are only allowed for individual disciplines or material group types. For example if you stock roofing supplies and fencing then this would require two add to be placed at they are two different trade disciplines.
- Adverts are limited to one geographical premises. Multiple trading address offering the same promotional content would require multiple adverting space.
- Changes to adverts would incur a administration fee of £25 plus vat
- Payments are to be made either monthly or on annual instalments, and must reach our account by the month end of your first month advertising on our site.
You can download a draft copy of our online advertising agreement by clicking on the button below.