Advertisers – Get In Touch
We are a client and trade introduction company with 3 principal goals in business.
- To protect prospective clients from rogue, over priced, substandard, dishonest people who pertain to being a trades professional.
- To provide the client with a choice of professional contractors who are fully vetted, honest, reliable and qualified to undertake the client’s job/project.
- To nurture and generally look after our trades people who choose to be part of betradesavvy.
Why be one of our Savvy Advertisers?
- The site has been developed from a trades professional point of view and not written from a corporate perspective. We have tried to give as much information to the client as possible before they approach a professional contractor for a firm estimate or quote
- No bidding for leads. Your details will be presented to the client for them to contact you. You will be recommended on a geographical basis. The closer your trading address is to the client address the more likely you will be chosen to undertake the work.
- Once the client contacts you, then you are the boss. No middle man, no getting paid through us, you deal with the client directly. However, we will be following all jobs to attain feedback on your performance, accuracy of quoting, workmanship and ultimately your rating.
- 100% no risk to you. Your first year is free if you don't cover the cost of the annual membership.
- Unlike our competitors, our main source of income isn't your annual membership. This is why we can offer our membership price as low as we can. That is also why we are vastly cheaper than our competitors.
We have two advertising specifications, square ads and landscape banners.
Square adverts are 400 pixels wide x 400 pixels high. Please supply us with web ready .jpgs. By web ready we require the ads to be flat images, saved for web. We don’t have a maximum file size, but you should aim for lower than 100kb.
Landscape banners are 1200 pixels wide by 200 pixels high. Please supply us with web ready .jpgs. By web ready we require the ads to be flat images, saved for web. We don’t have a maximum file size, but you should aim for lower than 100kb.